재료물리화학2 (2020) (2020)
학습기간 : 2021-03-01 ~ 2021-08-31
강좌 정보 및 소개
This course provides the basic concept of statistical thermodynamics which provide basis for understanding of macroscopic(bulk) thermodynamic properties in terms of molecular properties. This course also provide specialized topics (molecular interactions, macromolecules, self-assembly) focused on the way that intermolecular forces lead to the aggregation of molecules, how molecular properties influence the properties of the resulting liquids and solids, and how the structures of these condensed phases are determined. This course also provides the basic concept of chemical kinetics for students to analyze the rate of changes of physical and chemical properties of materials. This course provides a window onto the world of chemical reactions, and allows students to understand in detail how they take place.
- Statistical Thermodynamics (Ch15) : The Boltzmann distribution, Molecular partition functions, Molecular energies, The canonical ensemble, The internal energy and the entropy.
- Molecular Interactions (Ch16): Electric properties of molecules, Interaction between molecules, Liquids
- Macromolecules and self-assembly (Ch17): The structure of macromolecules, Properties of macromolecules, Self-assembly, Determination of size and shape.
- Mechanical, electrical, magnetic, and optical properties of Solid (Ch18C,D)
- Molecules in Motion (Ch19): Transport in gases, Motion in liquids, diffusion
- Chemical Kinetics (Ch20): The rates of chemical reactions, integrated rate laws, Reactions approaching equilibrium, The Arrhenius equation, Reaction mechanism.
- Reaction Dynamics (Ch21): Collision theory, Diffusion-controlled reactions, Transition-state theor
강좌 운영주관 : 공과대학 정보화지원실 (☎ 880-7428)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Energy and Environmental Materials
Seoul National University
- 강좌코드 : 2021_80_C_2020_E01_001_2021_1
- 과정 : 재료물리화학2 (2020)
- 주수 : 10
- 수강가능수 : 1000
- 학점 : 0
- 언어 : 한국어 (ko)
- 태그 : 공과대학, 이태우, 재료물리화학2, 재료공학부