학습기간 : 2019-09-01 ~ 2020-02-29
강좌 정보 및 소개
● Understanding the laws of Thermodynamics
● Understanding the chemical reaction involving solid, liquid, and gas phases
● Understanding relationship between Gibbs free energy and phase diagram.
● Application of thermodynamics to real material process
1. Introduction: Importance of Thermodynamics in materials science and engineering
2. Thermodynamics Laws: 1st, 2nd and 3rd laws of thermodynamics/Concept of H, S, G, Cp
3. One component system: G, H, S of pure compounds/Phase transitions of pure compounds
4. Gas reactions: Partial pressure of gas component/Chemical reaction of gas mixtures Ideal gas, Real gas/Ellingham diagram
5. Liquid and Solid solutions: Activity, activity coefficient/Henry’s law, Raoult’s law/Ideal solution, Regular solution/Partial property/Gibbs-Duhem Equation
6. Solid/Liquid/Gas reaction:Chemical reactions between solid, liquid, gas solutions: oxidation, metal extraction, deposition, vaporization, etc.
7. Gibbs energy and Phase diagram: Relationship between Gibbs energy functions and phase diagram of binary system.
강좌 운영주관 : 공과대학 정보화지원실 (☎ 880-7429)
IN-HO JUNG, Ph.D.
Department of Materials Science and Engineering Seoul National University
- 강좌코드 : 2019_80_C_2018_E09_001_2019_2
- 과정 : 재료열역학(영어)
- 주수 : 10
- 수강가능수 : 1000
- 학점 : 0
- 언어 : 한국어 (ko)
- 태그 : 공과대학, 정인호, 재료열역학