공정유체역학(영어, 남재욱) (2018)
학습기간 : 2019-09-01 ~ 2020-02-29
강좌 정보 및 소개
Most of chemical process consists of processing units dealing with fluid, such as liquid and gas. Therefore understanding such materials properties and flow behaviors are extremely important in chemical engineering. In this class, we will cover principles for analyzing fluid flow. Based on such principles, we will examine several important case studies. Especially, this course will be basis for heat, mass and energy transport and phenomena. There are four main goals of this class:
- Understand mass, momentum and energy conservation principle.
- Learn how to analyze processing units, such as pipe or pump, in which fluid flows are important.
- Learn two important methodology in flow analysis : lumped parameter method, differential equation method .
- Learn mathematical tools for flow analysis : vector and tensor calculus
1. Introduction: What is Fluid Mechanics?
2. Basic Concepts and Terminology in Fluid Mechanics
3. Fluid Statics
4. Interfacial Tension and Free Surface
5. Conservation Equations
6. Pipe Flows
7. Differential Balances: Navier-Stokes Equation
8. Nearly Parallel Flows
9. Transient Flows
10. Stability Analysis
강좌 운영주관 : 공과대학 정보화지원실 (☎ 880-7429)
Dept. of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Seoul National University
- 강좌코드 : 2019_80_C_2018_E12_001_2019_2
- 과정 : 공정유체역학(영어, 남재욱)
- 주수 : 10
- 수강가능수 : 1000
- 학점 : 0
- 언어 : 한국어 (ko)
- 태그 : 공과대학, 남재욱, 공정유체역학